The Prince's Accounting for Sustainability Project (A4S) and Accountancy Europe would like to invite you to a workshop on implementing the recommendations of the Financial Stability Board's Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
As part of a workshop series that A4S has been running this year in London, Singapore, Sydney and Toronto, the workshop is designed for those responsible for financial reporting and focuses on the practical steps that can be taken in adopting the TCFD recommendations.
- The half day workshop will be a mixture of peer to peer presentations and interactive sessions, and will provide:
- Insights into approaches being adopted to implement the TCFDrecommendations;
- Practical examples of how you can start implementing the recommendations;
- Broader understanding of climate risk and opportunity; and
- An environment where participants can share and discuss challenges andsolutions
Please RSVP to Kerry Perkins at Kerry.Perkins@royal.uk to secure your place,which will be on a first come first served basis. The workshop is designed for staff with overall responsibility for financial reporting. We are also able to accommodate a sustainability counterpart if they are accompanied by their finance colleague.